FIM can provide a full range of accounting and financial management services for private property funds, including the following.
- Maintain the accounting records
- Liaison with independent valuers
- Preparation of regular or ad-hoc financial information for internal purposes, in a format and level of detail to suit the directors’ requirements
- Provision of annual financial statements, including liaison with auditors
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and best practice, and provision of advice on same
- Opening and operation of bank account(s)
- Assistance in raising debt finance and capital restructurings
- Processing of investment settlement and expense payments, and more generally cash management
- Calculation or checking of management fees and performance fees
- Expense forecasting and budgeting, including detailed variance reporting
- Calculation and recommendations regarding dividends (if applicable), and monitoring solvency requirements
More generally, the nature and scope of these services is to fulfil most or all of the roles that a CFO employed directly by the Company would undertake.